Saturday, October 26, 2013

The True Story about one Pakistani University

Today, I am free so i decided to share my story with you that was happened with me 2 days before our holy festival.

Before our holy festival i decided to complete my higher studies and i submitted the admission form in the university located in Pakistan, in a distance of 1 hour from my home.

I got my name in the admission merit list, and then i go to the university to submit the fee for 1st semester which is round about $512 (this money i collected from online work and i saved this money to buy a laptop)  , well i submitted the fee and then i visit the university to start my studies , i go 3 days and then i realized that its very far away from my home , so its takes much time to to reach there and same as to come home and also transport are very costly here. and also i noticed that online work is also affected with this because i belong to poor family, 

so i decided to stop studies and continue my online work because i have the skills and on that skills i can make money online and can live in society by doing working for you and some other clients.so i go back to the university and i submitted the application for refund my all the fee that i paid at the time of admission , then the administration said that we are able to refund you only $200, that's it, because its the university rules, so i disappointed during the whole holy festival and also during working with your project, now the university administrations said come after the holy festival then will proceed next to refund you $200, so i will go tomorrow in the morning and let see what will happen.

I will be happy if they pay me the total amount at least $480 or $500 
:(

So, now i decided that i will work more hard on the internet and will try to serves people from my IT skills as much as possible from me.

This was the short story of mine, that was happened with me just before the 1 week of holy festival.  :)

Regards,
Salma